Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Meeting Season

With the new year upon us, it brings meeting season. Today we are headed to Seattle to attend the American Farm Bureau Federation's Annual meeting. Because of that, the blog is going to be a little lite for the next week. Since I won't be as able to keep up this week, please send me an email if you see something you would like featured on my blog and I will do my best to get it up. Please email me at troy@advocatesforag.com .

Later this month, the meetings continue when we attend the Cattle Industry Convention in San Antonio. It's always a great time getting to mingle with everyone that's involved in the National Cattlemen's Beef Association. We will be presenting at the Masters of Beef Advocacy training/graduation and also co-presenting at the Cattlemen's College.

Last year was a fantastic year for us and this year is shaping up to be even better. If you are interested in having us share our message at one of your meetings, please contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment